Nursing Home Insiders
There May Be A Substantial Reward For Nursing Home Employees With Specific Information Regarding Medicare Or Medicaid Fraud Or Over Billing.
- Billing Medicare for tests or patient analysis that in fact was never done
- Billing Medicare or Medicaid for treatment that was never given
- Not giving Medicare or Medicaid nursing home patients the mandatory hours per day in care
- Billing Medicare or Medicaid for services that were never performed
- Billing Medicare or Medicaid for treatment of septic infections that were never performed, that actually resulted in the patients death
If you are a nursing home executive or employee and you have substantial proof of Medicare or Medicaid over billing you should contact the Nursing Home Complaint Center Immediately at 866-714-6466. All conversations will be confidential. Medicare & Medicaid waste, fraud and abuse are out of control, patients are not getting the quality of care they should, and the taxpayers are left to pick up the tab. That is wrong. If you have substantial proof of your nursing home facility engaging in Medicare of Medicaid fraud, or billing abuse, do the right thing & call the Nursing Home Complaint Center.